Grab the ticket to dive anywhere in the world with this basic PADI Oahu Scuba Diving Course. At Island Divers you will spend one day reviewing your self guided academic training with quizzes and the final exam along with an extensive pool session where you will learn the basics of diving. Days 2 and 3 are open water diving off our boat during your check out dives, these are great learning fun! Successfully completing the class will allow you to go scuba diving and rent equipment anywhere in the world.
- $495 all inclusive 3 day class, start anytime. All boat dives and days need not be consecutive.
- Residents may want to contact us about week night and weekend group courses at discounted rates.
- $695 all inclusive 2 day course (1-2 person max). Not recommended due to long hours, but possible. E-Learning from PADI highly recommended in this case.
Island Divers advantage
- Island Divers owns and operates its own boats
- With three charters daily, divers are separated by skill level for best customer experience
- 377 Keahole Street is a marina location with our vessels out the back door. Classroom, rental room and fill station are on located on site.
Have you completed your classroom and pool requirements with another dive resort or Certification agency? Come to Oahu and complete your Open Water certification dives in Oahu’s warm, clear waters. See our Open Water Certification Referral Dives page for more information.
Medical Clearance Form
For any kind of scuba diving training, such as Discover Scuba Diving or a scuba certification course, the student will first need to be medically cleared. If the student is able to answer “No” to all questions on the form, then they will not be required to have a physicians’ signature for diving. A “Yes” answer on this form means that the student should take the entire packet to a physician for a medical approval to engage in scuba diving activities. Please review this medical questionnaire in time to get the required clearance if necessary. To save time, we advise that you print it, fill it out and bring it with you prior to your dive.
Or Start Your Scuba Diver Training Now! Save time by taking the PADI Online Course now and finish the pool and ocean sessions when you arrive. Click on the image at left to take you to the PADI eLearning course for Open Water Diver.