Oahu Scuba Diving Articles, Dive Maps and More
Coming to Oahu Hawaii to scuba dive? If you want to explore all the great scuba diving opportunities Oahu has to offer and take your scuba skills to the next level, Island Divers Hawaii Oahu dive shop is here to help you. On this page you’ll find articles, suggestions, dive maps of various dive sites and more. Enjoy!
The following Dive Maps are maps that have been created by Divemaster candidates (DMC’s) as part of their Divemaster Certification. These are not professionally done maps and users are strongly encouraged to be aware that conditions regularly change in the ocean – in other words, do not bet your life on these maps. That said, they had to be accurate enough at the time of creation to meet the certifying Instructor’s standards. User discretion is advised and scuba divers using these maps for navigation accept 100% responsibility for their own safety.
Tip: Print out the Dive Map and laminate it before you go to keep it in good condition.
- Koko Craters – Maunaloa Bay (boat dive), Credits: Bodhi Ocean
- Electric Beach – West Oahu (shore dive) – Color, Credits: Michael Kurt, Dean Hutton, Adam Hershey, Maxine M., Mirja G., and Lucas. Black and White version
- Shark’s Cove – Waimea Bay, North Shore Oahu (shore dive), Credits: Josh Krieger Darrell Sammons, Kyle Hayden
- Turtle Canyons – Maunaloa Bay (boat dive), Credits: Bodhi Ocean
Our Dive Shop “Buddies”
1. Puget Sound Scuba Diving – Bellingham WA Scuba Dive Shop
Jobs Honolulu Hawaii