Oahu Scuba Diving Club
The best scuba diving club on Oahu!
We have 2 dive boats in Hawaii Kai at the Island Divers store there. The Sea Fox and the Dive Barge
We have 3 dive boats in Kewalo Basin run by Honolulu Scuba Company. The Enzo, the Moe Mac, and the Sea Hound
We have a dive boat in Waianae, the South Seas II run by Oahu Dolphin Divers.
The state of Hawaii permitting, we will reposition one of these boats to the North Shore sometime during the summer and do exploration for 2 weeks, 3 weekends.
The schedule of events is crazy busy, with something almost every week, all year long. Check out the upcoming events page.
- Shore diving events
- Schedule club dedicated boat dives
- Freediving events
- Inter-island dive charters
- Social only events
- Scheduled store specific sales and manufacturer representative Meet and Greet with great buying incentives
- Dive travel social events with past and upcoming trip information and picture sharing presentations
- Discounted special events – Easter Egg Hunt Dive, Women’s Dive Day, 4th of July Fireworks cruise, Whale Watching cruise, Haunted Halloween Wreck Dive, Christmas Day Dive, and more!
- Monthly Reef cleanup dives in Partnership with Ocean Defenders Alliance, only $10 donation!
- $35 off any daily boat charter dive trips, including tanks and weights (as of 12/17 this would make a two tank boat dive with own gear $64)
- You can dive anytime, any day, any charter at dive club rates. If you are an active diver, this is the club for you.
- Book any friend anytime, at $15 off normal dive rates.
- Access to the best line up of club events of any club. Imitation is a form of flattery, and we are flattered often. But we’ve got the boats, staff, and dedication to the local diver that cannot be matched.
- Weekly newsletter with reminders of upcoming special events. Keeping you diving all year long!
- 20% off annual regulator services
- Got a school, church or nonprofit that wants to do a sunset cruise? Its free and I’ll run it personally if I’m available. We’ve been giving back to the community for years, and we plan on keeping that tradition alive.